If you haven't tried Stitch Fix yet here is the deal - it is a mail order clothing/stylist program. And, it is pretty much amazing for anyone who is a) busy or b) not a fan of shopping. Pretty much for some like me, it rocks.
1. You go online and set up a style profile. This is pretty fun to do helps the stylists get an idea about things you like, the clothing you need for work and your sizing.
2. As often as you request (or you can set it up monthly) you request a "fix" or clothing shipment.
3. They send you five items that the stylist thinks you will like with styling suggestions. These are not Box Store clothes, these are boutique quality items.
4. Your clothes arrive at your door step beautifully packaged and ready to try on in your home.
5. You have 3 days to decide what you want to keep and send the other items back in the postage paid bag.
6. Tell them what you liked and didn't and why and your future fixes get even better.
You pay for what you keep and only a $20 styling fee if you don't keep anything. Shipping is included in that fee.
Check it out at https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3314914.
Note: I'm not paid by Stitch Fix (I wish) for this post but I do get referral benefits if you decide to check it out and use my link. So check it out!
Now for the important stuff...These are the five items that arrived with this fix:
ADELAIDE SILK RUFFLE OVERLAY SLEEVELESS TOP $38
I had also pinned this dress and was so excited to see it. But, so sadly it is too small. It dosent look like it would be and oddly the top part was big enough but not the middle which was a bummer. I didn't love the feel of the fabric either. It ha a lot of texture to the fabric which I wasn't a huge fan of. Bummer. But I love this color!
ISABELLE CROCHET TANK TOP $48
My stylist was Jenni B this time and she did a great job. I did some extra pinning to my style board this go round which I think helped too. I'll again leave very specific feedback about the things I do and don't like about each item. I think these fixes will get better and better!
Note to Stitch Fix - you should consider a quarterly shipment schedule! A monthly shipment is probably too often for me, but quarterly would be perfect!