Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gwynnie Bee update - with link for FREE month membership

I'm over a year into my Gwynnie Bee membership and can't part with it. I posted a couple months ago about this service and since the post have been better about taking pictures of my Gwynnie Bee dresses. So here is an updated post with my referral link - note that when you follow my referral link I get a $25 credit and you get a month free. I get a nice perk, but I figure you won't mind since you get a super good perk.

How it works

Gwynnie Bee is a clothing rental by mail service for sizes 10 and up. You create an online closet of styles and they ship you whatever happens to be in stock from your list. You can create priority items, but for the most part the items selected are pretty random from your closet.

You wear the item once, or a dozen times and mail is back in the postage paid bags they send with the items. You don't even have to wash it - unless you want to wear it 12 times. :) As soon as they get the item, they send you another one.

The subscriptions are monthly and sold in increments of items out at a time - 1, 2, 3, etc. You can change your plan at any time. I hardly needed professional clothes this summer so I was just 1 at a time, but this time of year I'm attending lots of professional events to I up it to 2 or 3 at a time.

Pricing starts at around $35 per month for one item at a time. I can easily have 4 items in a month (if I return right away) so the per item cost is pretty good. You can also purchase the items. I have done that once but been tempted several times. The prices to purchase are a nice discount too since the items are used.

How it works image
How to get started

For the most part the items are in great condition. I did have an issue in October when the hem of a dress arrived already unraveling and looking bad. Their customer service could have been a bit better that time, but generally I've been very pleased with the service.

Here are a few recent items I have rented. Don't mind the odd mirror selfies. :)

I wore this fun one at a conference I just attended. It also looked great with black boots. 
Gwynnie Bee dress

I wore this to an October wedding.
Gwynnie Bee dress for a wedding

I wore this for a morning teaching. 

I wore this to teach too. 

This got me hooked on tunics. How had I never loved a tunic? So comfy!


Ready to try it out? Follow my referral link - http://goo.gl/7X3F6f -  to get one month FREE! I think you can even try a 2 or 3 item membership, which lets you try many items. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Linkwithin